An Award-winning wildlife sanctuary with tropical birds, set around sheltered Victorian gardens, plus the JungleBarn indoor play center, making a great day out for all the family.
BOOKING ESSENTIAL - use code GUIDE21 to save £1 per person when booking online
Full details of the various ticket options including PARK ONLY and PARK AND JUNGLEBARN tickets are available here.
Fun for all the family...
Over 1,200 stunning birds including flamingos, penguins, macaws, toucans, plus, beautiful Red pandas, rare Red squirrels, playful Asian otters, cute donkeys and much more.
A new Paradise experience with amazing new species to see plus all your favourites to revisit.
We will continue to keep a limit so everyone can comfortably enjoy the Park and JungleBarn Play Centre and feel safe. We will still require visitors to wear a face-covering in all indoor areas including the JungleBarn Play Centre, plus we will have sanitiser stations and distanced picnic tables and benches spread out around the Park.
Macaw Flights If the weather is good during October, our flock of Scarlet Macaws may be out to fly free around the Park. They sometimes stay out for several hours – look up when you hear their squawks!
The 'Tropics' is our new open-air development which is home to tropical birds in spacious flights. More info here.
We have a lot more details on what to expect from a visit to Paradise Park here including all the COVID-19 safety measures for the Park and JungleBarn Play Centre.
You can keep up to date with all that is happening behind the scenes at the Park on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram.
We look forward to welcoming you to Paradise Park soon :-)
Plenty of FREE parking. Please use Sat Nav TR27 4HY.
South West Tourism Awards 2020/2021 - Winner of BRONZE for the ‘Large Visitor Attraction of the Year’
South West Tourism Awards 2020/2021 - Commended for the 'Experience of the Year (Active or Learning)' for the Red Panda Experience.
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2020/2021 - GOLD winner of Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2020/2021 - GOLD winner of 'Experience of the Year (Active or Learning) for the Red Panda Experience
|Summer Opening Times||10am||5pm|
Summer Opening Times (valid to 31st October)
Open from 10am 7 days a week - for last entry please see website.
Winter Opening Times
LImited opening days during the winter. Please check website.
Please visit the website for full details.
Please visit the website 'Admissions' and booking page HERE
Paradise Park & Jungle Barn
Looking for kids Halloween fun in Cornwall? Paradise Park’s Spooktacular Creepy Halloween Half Term is the perfect place to bring the kids for a fun-filled spooky adventure and wonderful wildlife!
• Special appearances by Mark’s Ark with creepy crawly wildlife encounters! 11am to 12:30pm on the 24th, 25th, 26th and 29th, 30th, 31st October.
• Learn some eerie fascinating facts on the Pumpkin Trail about scorpion eating birds, silent but deadly nocturnal hunters and much more, and claim your treat!
• Will you survive the Jungle Express Train on its journey through the jungle tunnel (small extra charge and weather permitting).
• Daily Humboldt’s Penguins and Asian Short-clawed Otters feeding times.
• Look out for spooky dinosaurs and skeletons lurking around the Park.
• Free flying bird flights with parrots (weather permitting)
• Spot the extraordinary Pesquet’s Parrot also known as Dracula parrot and look out for some wonderful Halloween inspired enrichment food for the birds and animals!
• Let your little monsters burn off some Halloween excitement in the JungleBarn Indoor Play Centre (please book ‘Park & JungleBarn’ tickets with a play session time).
• We dare you to get in to the spirit of things and come in fancy dress. Post us your Halloween Fancy Dress photos or Halloween selfies taken at Paradise Park, and we will share some on our Social Media pages!
• Tasty delights in the Otter Pool Café.
Free Parking and don’t forget great value ‘Return Tickets’ if one day is not enough! Please use Sat Nav TR27 4HY.
Visit website to redeem www.paradisepark.org.uk to claim £1 per person discount. Use voucher code GUIDE21
Please see our website for the latest booking information. Discount off standard entry prices. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or saver or event tickets. Valid until 27th March 2022.
Open from 10am. Free Parking.
Paradise Park, Trelissick Road, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 4HY
Telephone: 01736 751020 (24 hour info line)
REF: For One & All Voucher